We all want to look radiant and glowing in the summer. Sunkissed and healthy skin just makes you feel better. By being kind to yourself and putting into your body all the goodness it needs, you will surely get that summer glow in no time.
Here are our top 5 ways to get that perfect ntaural summer glow you all want!
1. H20– Water is key here guys. On average an adult should be drinking between 2-2.5 litres of water a day. Remember your skin is the biggest organ you have so keep it hydrated.
2. EAT HEALTHY– We all know that foods with high fat, sugar and salt content are bad for you. Overeating foods with such content can cause many health problems. Our advice? Aim to avoid crazy diets and eat a healthy well balanced diet of vegetables, fruits, protein and good carbs. If you do this, having that piece of cake every now and again is not going to harm you.
3. TREAT YOUR SKIN DAILY– It is very important to have a daily skin revitalising routine. The summer sun can be harsh which means your skin needs just as much care as your body. Cleanse, tone, moisturise, sunscreen and exfoliate. It is simple really. Choose products with natural ingredients that won’t be harsh on your skin. We love, the his & hers range from Milk & co. It is all natural, affordable and created with Australian families in mind.
4. CHOOSE A SUPERFOOD OR 2: Try to snack on a super food or add it into your meals each day. For instance, add acai with your muesli, snack on Goji berries when your get hungry between meals or add quinoa to your salads. A superfood a day, will benefit you immensely.
5. BE KIND TO YOURSELF: Stress can cause many health problems and leave you looking tired and run down. So be kind to yourself. Your days might be busy but most people can find half an hour of down time to do something for yourself. Take a walk along the beach, read a book, meditate, exercise, sit outside in the sun. Do what makes you happy.
Summer guide to glowing skin? Check!