I am currently looking for the perfect suitcases to make these rad little coffee tables for our new place. I think they’re so cute. What a great way to add that vintage/ quirky feel to your house or apartment in a super easy way! What’s even better is it’s an automatic storage unit as well. As soon as I find what I am after I am going to whip out the cordless drill (when I purchase one). See this is one of the reasons why I hate living in a different state to my father.
If you think they’re cute too, you should probably make one.
What you’ll need:
- straight top plate hardware (4)
- 4â€³ tapered table legs (4)
- vintage suitcase
- spray paint or stain for the legs
- power drill
- measuring tape
- Turn the suitcase upside down, measure and mark out the four areas to place the hardware.
- Whip out the drill and screw into the hardware
- Screw in the legs
- Give yourself a pat on the back
- Put some rad coffee table books on top and whatever else takes your fancy