Privacy, Terms & Conditions
This Privacy Statement applies to all personal information collected by WE ARE HANDSOME via the internet, including without limitation, by way of the WE ARE HANDSOME website located at WWW.WEAREHANDSOME.COM
What WE ARE HANDSOME collect
In order to provide our clients with the service they deserve WE ARE HANDSOME collects the information that our clients give us. This may include personal information given to us by you when you fill in questionnaires, contact forms or other sections of the WE ARE HANDSOME website or when you post or input information to the WE ARE HANDSOME website; and about how you use the WE ARE HANDSOME website.
We study our clients’ and visitors’ use of our website so we can improve our services and enhance your WE ARE HANDSOME experience. When you register with WE ARE HANDSOME, you give us your name and email address. WE ARE HANDSOME does not collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen, please ask your parents to register or exit this website.
How WE ARE HANDSOME use the information you provide
If you give us your name and email address, we may contact you by email with special information about WE ARE HANDSOME and our products. We only communicate with you by email if we have your permission. Otherwise, we use your information only to provide our clients with a better service experience and ensure that partners, our affiliates and we maintain and improve services to our clients. WE ARE HANDSOME will not otherwise use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
Will WE ARE HANDSOME share your information with other entities?
WE ARE HANDSOME does not sell or rent our client’s names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information. In order to maintain our website and enhance our client communications, WE ARE HANDSOME contracts with selected third parties. As necessary, your personal information may be shared with these third parties, solely for the purpose of assisting WE ARE HANDSOME in these endeavours and subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. WE ARE HANDSOME will not otherwise use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless: the use or disclosure is for one of the purposes described in or otherwise permitted by this policy; the use or disclosure is required or permitted by law; we believe it necessary to provide you with a service which you have requested; we believe it necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another person or WE ARE HANDSOME; or the assets or operations of WE ARE HANDSOME’S business are transferred to third party.
If you do not provide requested information, WE ARE HANDSOME may not be able to provide you with access.
WE ARE HANDSOME will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure and to make sure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. WE ARE HANDSOME uses appropriate security measures to protect the information you give us. While we take stringent measures to protect our website and all information, you should be aware that no internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure from access by unintended recipients. WE ARE HANDSOME will not be responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
Use of this Website
You will be required to register to use some of the features on this Site. We may change registration requirements from time to time and without notice. When you register, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your this information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must comply with all proprietary and copyright notices on this Site. This Website is owned by WE ARE HANDSOME and its associates, and subject to copyright.
You use this Site at your sole risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and for all of your communication and activity on this Site. We reserve the right to deny you access to this Site, or any part of this Site, at any time without notice. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the TOS, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final.
Links and Third Party Representation on this Website
WE ARE HANDSOME holds no liability or warranties for any other website that you may have access through this Site.
WE ARE HANDSOME has no control over content that may be publish on Other Websites that are linked to WEAREHANDSOME.COM and the accuracy of information published on the Other Website.
WE ARE HANDSOME is not liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages arising out of any use of this Site, the use of any other linked website, the use of any Other Website or any Third Party Posted Material.
RETURNS and ORDERS POLICY
- You must notify WE ARE HANDSOME within 7 calendar days of accepting delivery of the order AND arrange return of the item/s within 7 calendar days after receiving our email authorizing the return.
- To notify WE ARE HANDSOME, email your proof of purchase, being an invoice or email confirmation from WE ARE HANDSOME, to our customer service team at email@example.com .
- All sale purchases are final and cannot be returned (including exchanges, credit notes and refunds). We kindly ask that you carefully consider your items before purchasing. Sale returns will only be accepted if the merchandise is faulty or wrongly described.
- During sale periods where a discount code is used, any orders placed prior to the start time of the sale will not be eligible for the discount.
- Item/s must be unworn, unwashed and in the original sellable condition. All labels, packaging and hygiene stickers must be attached and in their original condition.
- Customers are responsible for organising the shipment of returns including the cost to send the return back to us. WE ARE HANDSOME is not responsible for the shipment of returns and will not replace or process a return that is lost during shipment. We recommend shipping returns through a tracked service.
- It is not the responsibility of WE ARE HANDSOME to pay or reimburse customers for any government import fees, taxes and/or charges that may be applied to orders. It is the responsibility of customers to be aware of and pay any such costs that their country may apply to imported goods.
- Refunds are made to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase and are for the cost of items only. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Please allow 7 business days for the refund transaction to be completed back onto your card. We will contact you via the email address listed on your order when the refund has taken place.
- For exchanges, we will require a shipping payment to be made prior to re-shipment. We will request this payment from you via PayPal. The charges are as follows:
- USA Domestic $5
- International Standard $10 (International costs will be in the relevant currency)
- International Express $20 (International costs will be in the relevant currency)
- Due to the select nature of our product, we cannot guarantee the availability of merchandise for exchanges
- Once your return order has been received your order will be processed within 5 business days. During holiday periods/sale seasons it may take longer.
- We do not accept returns from purchases made through our stockists. We can only process returns on purchases that were processed through our e-boutique.
- Stock quantities are not updated in real time, and therefore occasionally an item may be sold out at time of purchase. If you purchase an item that is sold out, you will be notified by email as soon as possible and offered a suitable replacement or full refund.
- Delivery delays may occur during high volume and peak periods or due to unforeseen reasons. During these times, please allow an additional 7 business days for your order to be delivered. Russian/ South African customers may need more patience by reason of the local delivery system and customs.