There have been many Summer Sirens over the years but none more beautiful then these original beach babes. Providing inspiration for many with their gorgeous voluptuous bodies, stunning faces and kick ass careers, these ladies have got it all. See our top 5 Summer Sirens of all time!
1. Well this original Hollywood beauty needs no introduction. An icon throughout the ages, the pin up girl all pin up girls wanted to be, the most envied actress of her time with beautiful curves and a vibrant personality to match, Miss Marilyn Monroe was and always will be THE Summer Siren.
2. Ursula Andress is known literally as “That Bond Girl”. The one who has inspired many swimwear campaigns and has been the envy of many women around the world. Emerging from the ocean, sun soaked and wearing one of the most famous bikinis ever to be worn on film, Ursula Andress is an iconic Summer Siren.
3. Oh Elle! How could we not include you in our top 5! Always the bronzed beauty with golden sun kissed locks, Elle rocked the 90s and redefined the term supermodel. Even today you can still find Elle enjoying the sunshine with her family on a tropical beach somewhere in the world. To her the ocean, the sand, the surf really is home.
4. Blue Lagoon was no doubt a controversial film, but it did kick start this Summer Sirens career. Brooke Shields was and still is the ultimate beach beauty. With her etherial like qualities and luscious locks, her career from childhood star to full time dedicated mother is inspiring within itself.
5. Learning to surf for the film Blue Crush may have just been the best thing Kate Bosworth ever did! That bleach blonde hair, killer tan and #fitspo bod is only a few of many features that make Kate Bosworth a Summer Siren. Inspiring many young girls to pick up a board and ride a wave, Blue Crush empowered females all over the world. Kicking off her singing career, married life and continuous work in charity, we think Kate Bosworth is an all round good human.
But we know that whilst these 5 women are put in the spot light, there are summer sirens and everyday beach babes all around the world. We know this because you are the very reason we exist! So keep tagging @wearehandsomeswimwear and #wearehandsome on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. We want to hear from you, because we know that you are all the original Summer Sirens.