Here at WAH HQ we love a good summer juice! After trying so many green juices from completely vegetable to all fruits, we have found that a mixture of fruit and veg makes the perfect green smoothie. Not too bitter, not too sweet, 100% pure goodness for your body.
Obviously we had to share this with you! So here it is…
What you will need:
1 cup Coconut water (fresh or organic bottled)
½ cup Coconut flesh
1-2 handfuls Spinach
1 handful of Kale
½ chopped Cucumber (without skin)
2-3 Passionfruit pulp
1 Kiwi fruit diced (no skin)
1 Banana chopped (optional)
Chia seeds (your choice how much)
Organic Protein Powder (see product instructions)
Frozen Berries to serve
What you will need to do:
1. Using a high speed blender, puree the spinach, cucumber and coconut flesh. Add water initially to allow ingredients to mix properly.
2. Add coconut water and Kale and blend on high speed.
3. Add passionfruit, kiwi and banana to the mix. Coconut water or normal water can be added when needed to create a drinkable consistency.
4. Finally add protein and Chia and mix on a high speed until smoothie perfect. Taste to test. Add extra fruit or veg depending on how sweet you like your green juices. If you have a sweet tooth add a touch of organic honey.
5. Pour into a jar glass and add Frozen berries on top to serve.
Experiment with different fruits and add ons for variety. Green Juices are a healthy and quick way to get your serving of fruit and veg daily but they should not replace all of your meals. Remember by being good to your body, your body will be good to you.